Nottingham Building Society branches remain open with strict safety measures against Covid-19
We’re doing everything we can to keep our branches open and running smoothly whilst supporting the wellbeing of our teams and members.
We've temporarily reduced our opening hours and during the current lockdown we’re not opening branches on Saturdays - this means we can continue to help our members when they need it most. We’ll do our best to keep our branches open but from time to time it may be necessary to close a branch at short notice. If this happens we’ll provide updates on our Facebook page. Before you visit a branch it’s worth checking the current opening hours where you’ll also be able to find an alternative branch if your nearest is closed. To support the Government guidance to only take essential journeys and stay at home we encourage you to complete our online enquiry form if you need to get in contact with us.
How we’re keeping you and our team members safe
We have established stringent Covid-safe protocols in all our branches and customer service centres to ensure the safety of both our teams and members, and to allow us to continue supporting you.
- We’ve installed protective screens at counters and in meeting areas
- We have clear signs asking you and our teams to socially distance
- We politely ask you to wear face covering in branch as you would in shops, our team members in open areas of a branch will do the same
- We’re limiting the number of members into a branch by pre-booking interviews
- We’re cleaning our branches several times a day with appropriate cleaning products approved by our professional suppliers
- Hand sanitisers are provided at the entrance of all branches
- All colleague washrooms have anti-bacterial soap.
To support the Government’s Test and Trace scheme we also encourage you to scan the QR codes signposted in branch if you have a smart phone.
We continue to provide our members with access to their savings accounts, whole of market mortgage advice from Nottingham Mortgage Services and the following services through our trusted partners: financial advice, will writing, pre-paid funeral planning, home insurance and estate agency and lettings services through our relationship with the Belvoir Group.
If you’re coming into branch about one of these services we ask that you book an appointment before arriving at a branch. Booking is a simple process and we will do our best to accommodate the most suitable time for you. Simply complete our online enquiry form to book an appointment.
Thank you for your support and understanding and we look forward to welcoming you into branch soon.
Last updated on: