Annual General Meeting 2014
Each year the Society invites members to attend its Annual General Meeting (AGM). This year the AGM will be held at the Society’s Head Office, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham, NG1 3DL on Tuesday, 29 April 2014 at 6.30pm for the following purposes:
1. To receive the auditor’s report.
2. To receive the directors’ report, annual accounts and annual business statement for the year ended 31 December 2013.
3. To consider and, if thought fit, pass an ordinary resolution to appoint KPMG LLP as auditor until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting.
4. To consider and, if thought fit, approve the report of the directors on remuneration.
5. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following as a Special Resolution:
That the Rules of the Society be amended in the manner specified in the document to the meeting and initialled by the Chairman for the purposes of identification.
Election of Directors
6. To consider and if thought fit:
(a) to re-elect Richard William Fiddis
(b) to re-elect David John Marlow
(c) to re-elect Keith Robert Whitesides
as directors of the Society.
Special Resolution – amendment of the Society’s Rules
This year it is proposed that the Society’s Rules are altered. It is intended that, if the alterations to the Rules are agreed at the AGM, they will take effect on 1 July 2014 or on the day they are registered by the Financial Conduct Authority if later.
To view a full copy of the proposed changes – click here
To view a copy of the existing Rules showing the proposed changes – click here
To view a copy of the new Rules in full – click here
Last updated on:
Originally published on: