We're here to help you
Now that your payment deferral period is coming to an end we need to know how you intend to repay the payments you have missed or if your income is still affected by Covid-19, what further support you may need. The Government does advise that if you are able to re-start your payments, you should do. Please look at the options below and tell us, by submitting the relevant form, what you would like to do next.
If you do not wish to add the missed payments onto your mortgage balance there are alternative options available to you:
- Add the missed payments onto your mortgage balance and have a new monthly payment calculated (more info below)
- Pay a lump sum
- Pay over a period of time
- Extend your mortgage term
- Defer your payments for a further three months
- Discuss other payment support options.
Adding the missed payments onto your mortgage balance
If you wish to add the missed payments onto your mortgage balance and have a new monthly mortgage payment recalculated, please complete the form on this page. In doing so you will have confirmed the following information and that you act on behalf of all borrowers on the mortgage:
- That you have read and understood the information provided to you about the impact of adding the deferred payments to your mortgage balance and that you have been provided with approximate figures showing the effect on your monthly repayments and mortgage balance
- You agree to the deferred payments being repaid over the remaining term of your mortgage and your monthly payment being recalculated.
Last updated on:
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT