We will pay your interest on 31 May each year. We can pay it straight into your Tigers Bond Issue 2, into another account with The Nottingham or into another bank or building society account. Just let us know on your application form what you’d prefer us to do.
Every year we’ll send you a statement telling you how much interest you’ve earned.
How to open
To open an account you must:
Call your local branch and speak to one of our advisers and find out how you could benefit from a savings account.
Terms and conditions of Prize draw
- Anyone who opens an account will be entered into our prize draw to win an Experience Day at Leicester Tigers.
- The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Employees of Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham Property Services Limited, Nottingham Mortgage Services Limited, Harrison Murray Limited and HM Lettings Limited and their relatives are not allowed to participate.
- The winner will be the first named drawn and delivery of the prize will be agreed with the winner.
- To be eligible for the prize draw you must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
- The winner will be informed by email, post or telephone as soon as possible. If 5 days after the date of the draw we have been unsuccessful in making contact with the winner we reserve the right to hold a redraw and give the prize to the person then drawn.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Promoter, Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL.