Terms and conditions for the Splat competition draw
- To be eligible for the competition draw you must be resident in the UK and have at least one child aged 16 years or under.
- Employees of Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham Property Services Limited, Nottingham Mortgage Services Limited, Harrison Murray Limited and HM Lettings Limited (The Nottingham) and their relatives are not allowed to participate.
- Anyone who provides us with their details and the correct answer to our SPLAT competition draw after 9.00am 9th January 2020 and before the closing date of 5.00pm 30th January 2020 will be entered into a draw to win the following prizes; Dual branded Leicester Tigers Nottingham Building Society rugby ball and an exclusive rugby themed moneybox.
- Details provided will only be used to enter the competition draw, unless separate permission is provided for a different use (for example, signing up to receive a newsletter). Non-winners details will be kept for six months after the competition draw end date before deletion. Winner’s details will be kept for twelve months before deletion.
- The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- The Nottingham’s marketing department will randomly select the winner from all correct entries and delivery of the prize will be agreed with the winner.
- The winner will be informed by email, post or telephone as soon as possible after the draw, which takes place on 30th January 2020.
- If five days after the closing date of the competition draw we have been unsuccessful in making contact with the winner, we reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- To ensure our competition draw is transparent, once the winner has accepted their prize, their name and county of residence will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Nottingham marked: SPLAT competition, Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL. The winner’s name and county of residence may also be published in a printed or online publication of our choice.
- Winners may be asked to take part in publicity, including featuring on The Nottingham’s Facebook page.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter, Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL.
Last updated on: