Being a landlord brings enough hassles without wondering whether your property is properly insured. So let us take that weight off your mind. Talk to The Nottingham about our comprehensive building and contents policies and let us help you protect your property investment.
You’ll probably appreciate that standard household insurance just doesn’t do the job when it comes to insuring rental property.
Whether you’re a seasoned landlord looking for a better deal on your insurance or it’s your first buy-to-let, it’s essential you have the right landlord insurance to keep you protected. This means that when you rent out your property you’re covered for items such as lost rental income following damage and also the repairs necessary to make the property habitable again.
Landlord insurance from The Nottingham, which is provided by RSA, is specifically designed to provide the type of cover that standard home insurance simply doesn’t provide.
Call our customer service team on 0344 481 0041 for more information.
- £400,000 buildings cover
- Contents cover provided as standard (£50,000 if furnished, £10,000 if unfurnished)
- £2 million legal liability cover
- Loss of rent up to 20% of the buildings sum insured, if the property is uninhabitable for up to 24 months
- 0% interest on monthly payments
- Four policies can be held per policyholder
Your optional extras
- Accidental damage cover for buildings, contents or both. By accidental damage we mean sudden, unexpected and visible damage which has not been caused deliberately.
- Legal expenses cover of up to £50,000 in respect of disputes relating to the repossession of your property, property damage, eviction of squatters, recovery of rent and rent arrears, legal defence and tax protection.
- Home emergency assistance cover, which provides 24/7 cover of up to £500 if certain emergency situations arise at your home.
Last updated on:
Originally published on: