What happens when your mortgage deal ends?
A few months before your current deal ends, we’ll be in contact to explain your options.
You’ll have access to our lowest mortgage rates and it’s quick and easy to switch.
- We won’t need to value your property.
- You won’t need a solicitor.
- There are no credit checks and no direct debits to set up.
- You can accept your new mortgage deal in minutes, whereas switching to a new lender could take up to eight weeks!
And best of all, the chances are, you’ll be able to switch your mortgage entirely online, if you’d like.
The process is called execution-only* (meaning we don’t provide any advice), and around 80% of our customers will be eligible to use this service.
We’ll send you a unique QR code to scan and a weblink if you find that easier. After you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to see a list of the mortgage deals available to you. Just choose the one you want and we’ll provide all the information you need to complete the switch online. Easy peasy.
Our execution only option is great if you know what sort of mortgage you need and if you’re confident to complete the process online.
Speak to a member of our mortgage team
If you’re unsure on what mortgage product to choose and you’d like some advice – or if you’d like to amend your mortgage term or your repayment type – give us a call and one of our friendly mortgage advisers will be able to talk you through your options.
You can speak to a mortgage adviser by calling us on 0344 481 1231.
Get advice from your own mortgage broker
Alternatively, if you already have a trusted mortgage broker you’d like to deal with your product switch for you, they can do so on our broker website, thenottingham-intermediaries.com.
We'll write to you before your current deal ends and provide a unique code, which will allow your broker to access all our deals available to you. Your broker can then advise you on the best product and progress the switch.
Our mortgage team are ready to help
Whether you choose to switch online or speak to us on the phone, it’s the same dedicated team that will deal with your case, meaning you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands.
When you remortgage with us, our mortgage team will:
- Offer you the peace of mind associated with dealing with an etablished building society.
- Continue to offer you quality customer service.
- Offer you advice on our full range of mortgages – should you need it.
- Try their best to make the whole mortgage process as stress-free as possible.
- Remove the hassle associated with setting up your new monthly payment.
- Offer you the benefits on new deals as soon as your old deal comes to an end.
Last updated on: