Nottingham Mortgage Services compare thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for you
We offer a unique mortgage service, different to other banks and building societies.
Think of Nottingham Mortgage Services as your trusted mortgage broker, who will look at mortgages from over 60 lenders to get the right one for you, which could potentially save you money throughout the term of your mortgage.
To find the right deal for you, our advisers will compare thousands of mortgages from lenders such as Barclays, Santander, NatWest, Nationwide Building Society, Halifax and many more. We don’t just look at the headline rates, we’ll weigh up your financial circumstances and look at all the mortgage features and hidden costs.
We’ll provide you with a dedicated adviser who will work with you every step of the way to make the mortgage process simple – whether you’re a first time buyer, looking to remortgage or buying a property to rent out.
Get the help you need from an expert
- Nottingham Mortgage Services advisers have a wealth of knowledge and experience so we can use our expertise the find the right mortgage for you
- We don’t just look at the headline rates, we look at all the mortgage features and hidden costs that can make your mortgage payments more costly in the long run
- Because our advisers know each lender's criteria we know the best way to mitigate any potential risks and supply answers that support the mortgage applications
- Not all mortgages are straightforward. If you're looking for a slightly different mortgage our advisers can work with niche lenders who specialise in helping with self-build mortgages or dealing with properties bought through auction.
Why choose Nottingham Mortgage Services?
- You can talk to us in branch or over the phone with an adviser at a time that suits you
- We search across the whole market – that’s over 60 lenders - to find the mortgage that's right for you
- We tailor our advice to meet your needs and decide which mortgage to recommend based on your personal circumstances
- Your initial consultation is completely free - if you decide to submit an application with us you may be charged a fee of no more than £249
- If applicable, the fee is a flat, one-off payment (not a %) with no hidden charges
- If you don’t complete on your mortgage for any reason, the fee will be refunded to you in full.
What will this service cost you?
|Building Society members. A Nottingham Building Society member is someone who has a savings balance of at least £500 and have either held one of our savings accounts for at least the last 12 months or currently have a Nottingham Building Society mortgage
|Previous customer of Nottingham Mortgage Services or new Harrison Murray or Nottingham Estate Agency customers
All prices include VAT.
What does the fee cover?
- Research - we'll search over 60 lenders so you don't have to
- Advice - we'll advise you on the best mortgage for your needs
- Hassle free - we'll complete all the paperwork and submit your application
- Initial meeting
Our mortgage advisers start by discussing your needs to understand your financial situation and other circumstances.
- Starting the search
With access to thousands of mortgages from over 60 lenders, we then search the market to find a mortgage that suits you. With our experience in the industry our mortgage advisers know what to look for and we'll keep an eye out for hidden costs, small print and other easy-to-miss details.
- Explaining your options
We cut through the clutter to help you understand exactly what’s available. You’re not on your own; if you have any questions or need help making a decision, just ask.
- Applying for a mortgage
When you decide to go ahead our advisers will process the paperwork for you. When we submit your application we will charge a one-off fee, if applicable.
- Completing and beyond
On completion day all the money is transferred and your house purchase or remortgage is made official, leaving you to start thinking about what’s next.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
BUY-TO-LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY
Last updated on: