4 ways to raise your house deposit
What are the benefits of using a mortgage adviser?
Boosting your mortgage chances
6 ways to grow your retirement fund
When and how should I save for school fees?
Win £10,000 to complete your over 50’s bucket list
The Nottingham announces Panthers sponsorship
Continued investment in branches helps The Nottingham deliver another year of strong results
Julie home and dry with The Nottingham
Mentoring young people for a brighter future
Norfolk couple's airplanes and savings gains
Granted, it's £32,000… charities cheque in
The Society collects anonymous data via cookies to continue making improvements to our website. By continuing to use the website, you are accepting the use of these cookies.
To find out more please read our cookies policy.
Terms and conditions of the Dignity Cash Prize Draw to win £10,000.
1. To be eligible for the competition you must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham Property Services Limited, Nottingham Mortgage Services Limited, Harrison Murray Limited and HM Lettings Limited (The Nottingham) and their relatives are not allowed to participate.
3. Anyone who provides us with a quote and a photograph on the #LoveMyLISA Facebook post on October 25th 2018 between 10.00am and before the closing date of 5.00pm on Thursday 1st November 2018 will be eligible to be chosen to win the following prize; A £30 Love2Shop gift card. Winners will be chosen based on quality of quote and photo entry.
4. Details provided will only be used to enter the competition, unless separate permission is provided for a different use (for example, signing up to receive a newsletter). Non-winners details will be kept for six months after the competition end date before deletion. Winner’s details will be kept for twelve months before deletion.
5. The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. The Nottingham’s Marketing department will be the judge and a winner will be chosen and delivery of the prize will be agreed with the winner.
7. The winner will be informed by Facebook as soon as possible after Friday 2nd November 2018.
8. If one week after the date of the competition we have been unsuccessful in making contact with the winner, we reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant.
9. To ensure our competitions are transparent, once the winner has accepted their prize, their name and county of residence will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Nottingham marked: LISA Social Media Quote competition, Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL. The winner’s name and county of residence may also be published in a printed or online publication of our choice.
10. Winners may be asked to take part in publicity, including featuring on The Nottingham’s Facebook page.
11. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Promoter, Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL.
We regularly send out newsletters with product information, advice on improving your finances and top tips. If you would like to receive this please sign up to our newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from at any point.