Homebuying 'treble' the importance of pensions for under 35s
Mortgage problems 'block one in three house sales'
Mortgages through the bank of mum and dad
A hundred-plus reasons to save
We reward inspirational Larna
Free tennis lesson for Robin Hood Young Savers
Is your shed worth shouting about? Don’t forget to protect the contents
Why honesty is the best insurance policy
Is your garden covered?
Teresa puts the fun in funeral planning
Happy birthday ma’am from everyone at The Nottingham
Taking the stress out of things for our family
Skegness branch give 2017 food for thought
City support for ‘Off the Streets’
Derbyshire elf service
The Society collects anonymous data via cookies to continue making improvements to our website. By continuing to use the website, you are accepting the use of these cookies.
To find out more please read our cookies policy.
1. Anyone who provides us with their details after Friday 6th January 2017 will be entered into our prize draw to win £50 Love2shop vouchers. Closing date for entries is 9am on Wednesday 11th January 2017.
2. The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. Employees and their relatives of Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham Property Services Limited, Nottingham Mortgage Services Limited, Harrison Murray Limited and HM Lettings Limited (The Nottingham) are not allowed to participate.
4. The winner will be the first named drawn and delivery of the prize will be agreed with the winner.
5. To be eligible for the prize draw you must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
6. The winner will be informed by email, post or telephone as soon as possible after Wednesday 11th January 2017 and may be required to take part in publicity including featuring on our Facebook pages. If 3 days after the date of the draw we have been unsuccessful in making contact with the winner we reserve the right to hold a redraw and give the prize to the person then drawn.
7. The winner’s name and county of residence will be available from Friday 13th January 2017, by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Nottingham marked: First Friday prize draw, Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL.
8. By entering this competition you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to the winner’s name being released, and for details being used for publicity purposes – including featuring on our Facebook pages.
9. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Promoter, The Nottingham, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL.
Data Protection: Your Information
Under the Data Protection Act, the general information you have supplied by entering this competition, about yourself is known as your personal data. As a result of your enquiry with The Nottingham, we will obtain, process and hold personal data, together with information you have supplied.
‘The Nottingham’ means Nottingham Building Society and its subsidiary undertakings, Nottingham Property Services, Nottingham Mortgage Services, Harrison Murray and HM Lettings.
The Nottingham’s Marketing Group (‘the Marketing Group’) includes The Nottingham and carefully selected third-party organisations with which The Nottingham has a commercial relationship. A list of the current Marketing Group can be obtained from The Nottingham’s Marketing department.
The Marketing Group will use the information you have given for the administration of the service, statistical analysis and to advise you of any products we believe may be suitable to your needs. The Marketing Group may also use your information for debt collection and fraud prevention.
We do not pass information on to other companies for their own research, analysis and marketing purposes. However, we may pass information on to our other companies to conduct research, analysis and marketing activities on our behalf.
We may use your personal information to update and enhance our customer records, to create a customer profile on you and to help with our product and service development.
We will treat all your personal information as private and confidential (even when you are no longer a customer). We will not give your details to anyone (even companies in our group) unless:
Our monthly newsletter is full of interesting information for our customers. As well as the latest news and events from your Society, it includes information about new products, competitions and money-saving tips.