Estate agents’ Christmas countdown to toast town’s success
As the town gears up for its annual Christmas Fayre, our Market Harborough office are preparing for a festive toast of their own.
The estate agency branch, part of the Nottingham Building Society, will again be supporting the Market Harborough Christmas Fayre on Friday 4 December – one of the town’s most popular community dates.
Fun and festivities in the town kick off from 4pm, when attractions will include :
- The ‘Real’ Father Christmas in his Grammar School Lodge.
- A Christmas tree festival, with the whole town lit up by Christmas trees of all shapes and sizes.
- A Victorian Food Quarter, with authentically costumed sellers and an amazing selection of incredible food.
- Incredible real reindeer on Manor Walk.
- A classic vehicle rally along Abbey Street featuring a stunning array of vehicles.
- Last year the Fayre raised around £6,000 for local good causes.
And as part of this year’s celebrations, Harrison Murray and The Nottingham will be opening its doors to customers and members of the public from 5pm to join staff for a complimentary glass of mulled wine – to toast the ongoing popularity of the Christmas Fayre, and the branch’s own success during 2015.
Estate agency manager Kameron Hutchinson said: “As a business at the heart of the local community we are extremely fond of this event and are once again happy to be supporting the town.
“We are looking forward to welcoming as people into branch during the event to warm up with a glass of mulled wine and find out about our services.”
Harrison Murray and The Nottingham are also part of the Welland Valley Rotary Club hidden objects initiative, where businesses around the town hide an object in their window as part of a fundraising competition.
Other HM/The Nottingham community successes in Market Harborough during 2015 have included:
- Continued support of SportsAid star, South Leicestershire Olympic hopeful, triathlete Caitlin Roper.
- Ongoing community involvement with the Little Angels Day Nursery.
- The current Christmas Shoe Box appeal to support the Children’s Society.
- Active involvement with the Market Harborough Carnival during the summer.
- Sponsorship of a fundraising fashion show in the town.
- Raffling a giant Easter egg in aid of the Welland Valley Rotary Club.