We will pay your interest on 31 January each year. We can pay it straight into your Tigers Bond, into another account with The Nottingham or into another bank or building society account. Just let us know on your application form what you’d prefer us to do.
Every year we’ll send you a statement telling you how much interest you’ve earned.
Paying money in
The minimum amount to open an account is £500. You can invest up to £750,000 whilst the account is still available.
accounts are only available for a limited period and once the account is withdrawn you won't be able to pay any more into your account.
Taking money out
As you won't be able to take any of your money out of the account until it matures on 31 January 2020, please make sure you won't need access to it before then.
What happens when the term ends?
Shortly before your account matures we will write to you with details of a replacement product if they are available. If we do not hear from you, we will transfer your balance to an account called Branch Instant, or an alternative account we consider appropriate at the time.
How to open
To open an account you must:
Call your local branch
and speak to one of our advisers and find out how you could benefit from a savings account.
Terms and conditions of Prize draw
- Anyone who opens an account will be entered into our prize draw to win an Experience Day at Leicester Tigers.
- The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Employees of Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham Property Services Limited, Nottingham Mortgage Services Limited, Harrison Murray Limited and HM Lettings Limited and their relatives are not allowed to participate.
- The winner will be the first named drawn and delivery of the prize will be agreed with the winner.
- To be eligible for the prize draw you must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
- The winner will be informed by email, post or telephone as soon as possible. If 5 days after the date of the draw we have been unsuccessful in making contact with the winner we reserve the right to hold a redraw and give the prize to the person then drawn.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Promoter, Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL.